Student Account Log-in
Rules for Student Email Accounts
All students are expected to read their official Dr. Pedro Albizu Campos High School email. It is a requirement that all students read email that is sent to this address, as it may contain vital administrative or teaching material not provided any other way.
1) Use for school assignments and projects only.
2) Do not send material which is offensive. In particular material which is pornographic, racist, sexist or in other ways in breach of the Dr. Pedro Albizu Campos High School policies is not allowed.
3) Do not send material which is for commercial purposes. Email can, of course, be used for minor personal transactions such as selling a textbook, but not to, say, advertise for a company.
4) Do not send material to an indiscriminate set of recipients. For example it is unacceptable to attempt to send mail to “all students” or other large groups inside or outside the High School. It is only acceptable to send mail to strangers to make initial contact and if there is a reasonable chance that they will be interested in the message. Thus, for example, sending mail about an assignment to your peers, or contacting a teacher/counselor about a class would be acceptable. However, mailing your peers about your outside class activities is not be acceptable. Such indiscriminate usage is often referred to as “spamming” and is not permitted.
5) Do not send material to individuals in such a way as to constitute harassment. Sending messages to people who have made it clear that they do not want to communicate with you is harassment. Sending messages which are personally offensive (such as containing insulting language or sexual advances) is not permissible.
6) Do not attempt to access someone else’s email.